INTERVIEW / PERSONALITY TEST
- The candidates who qualify in the Main Examination will be interviewed by a Board who will have before them, a record of his/her career.
- The object of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service by a Board of IAS Coaching in Delhicompetent and unbiased observers.
- He/she will be asked questions on matters of general interest.
- The test is intended to judge the mental calibre of a candidate.
- In broad terms, this is really an IAS Coaching in Delhiassessment of not only his intellectual qualities, but also social traits and his interest in current affairs.
- Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgement, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
- The technique of the interview is not that of a strict cross-examination, but of a natural, though directed and purposive conversation which is intended to reveal the mental qualities of the candidate.
- The interview test is not intended to be a test either of the specialised or general knowledge of the candidates which has been already tested through their written papers.
- Candidates are expected to have taken IAS Coaching in Delhian intelligent interest not only in their special subjects of academic study but also in the events which are happening around them both within and outside their own state or country as well as in modern currents of thought and in new discoveries which should rouse the curiosity of well educated youth.
There are various online resource for ias coaching.
- UPSC Online Coaching
- Top IAS Coaching in India
- IAS Coaching in Hyderabad
- IAS Coaching in Delhi
- Best IAS Coaching in India
- Best IAS Coaching in Delhi
IAS Coaching in Delhi